Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm coming back...

Sorry folks, life has been crazy lately, ya know with a baby and all.

I plan to start blogging again not for you readers (sorry) but for the sake of my little man. I want to be able to answer those questions every child asks their parents....
  • When did I start rolling over?
  • When did I get my first tooth?
  • How old was I when I started smiling and/or laughing?
  • Where was my first vacation?
  • etc....
I write these things in his baby book but I want to elaborate on each a bit more.

SO, I don't ever have time to do it at home since Chris is now working evenings M-Th. I walk in the door, he hads me the baby and he leaves for work. Then once Friday comes, I don't want to be on the computer, I want to hang with my little family.

I think I'm going to start writing drafts while at work and then post them with pictures once I get home! Great idea, don't you think?! Well, as long as no one at work is on to me! hehe

Sorry ladies, Mom has had her hands tied up with me and can't seem to find time to blog. I mean, aren't I so cute? Why would she want to leave my side to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment