Background

Thursday, June 30, 2011

When you're pregnant, everyone knows

That you will soon be a Mom. They ask questions about when you're due, what you are having, how you are feeling and some even comment on how you look. *insert annoying comment on how big you are here*

How can you miss this belly? And this is only at 27 weeks.


Then when you have the baby and you're out in public, everyone knows you're a Mom.

BUT, when you're out and about without baby, nobody has a CLUE that you're a Mother at all. This here makes me sad. I want the world to know that I am a Mother to a beautiful baby boy whom I love more than life itself.

I want people to know that the little pudgie belly I still have is because I'm only 6 weeks post baby and I'm working on getting it tightened back up.

I want to wear something that says "I am a Mother". Would that be silly?


Our little chuck-a-monk!


No comments:

Post a Comment