Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

12 weeks

How have I been feeling?...  Well, generally pretty good this past week except over the weekend I had a another POUNDING headache. It wasn't as bad as last weekend but still was a pain in my head. hehe Still having some nausea and aversion to some foods.
What am I looking forward to.... My Mom coming into town on Wednesday and starting house projects. We closed tonight and got the keys! YAY!
 
Any weight gain yet? I haven't weighed myself in the past week.
How big is baby?... The size of a plum. Wow, he or she is really starting to grow! The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Our baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. His intestines, which have grown so fast that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now, and his kidneys will begin excreting urine into his bladder.

Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in our baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce.
Sleep?... Umm, pretty good. Still getting up to pee once a night and that is not like me at all. I never used to get up and I liked it that way. lol

Emotions... The crying has subsided a little. I'm still doing it but not as much.  

Health... Great other than the constant nausea.

Cravings... I've been dying for some Baskin Robins ice cream so we went tonight after we got the keys to our new house. Hey, I can't celebrate with a beer so ice cream will have to suffice.

Food Aversions... Still meat....I hope that doesn't last 6 more months.

New sensation.... umm, I've got nothing.
Next appointment... November 1st and my Mom will be here so she gets to go with me! That's very exciting for both of us AND I'll be 13 weeks, which is next week. YAY!

Alright, here are my new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment