Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

9 weeks

Wow, already? Where is the time going? Actually, I really can't wait for the 2nd trimester in hopes of feeling a lot better.

FOLKS.....we no longer have an embryo, we have a FETUS!! YAAAY!

How have I been feeling?...Well, mostly not good. Although, the last 2 days have been better. YAY! I haven't thrown up, thank God. I would be SO miserable if I was vomiting. I really hate doing it. YUCK! I'm hoping once I hit the 2nd trimester this morning sickness will go away and I'll get that boost of energy everyone talks about.

What am I looking forward to.... 2nd trimester

Any weight gain yet? I don't think so but then again, I haven't weighed  myself since last week. haha

How big is baby?...Aww, the size of a green olive. I don't like olives but it's still cute. The Bump says .9 inches. He or she no longer has the embryonic tail and can move his or her arms and legs. WOW!

Sleep?...I'm still doing pretty good with sleep, thank God. I have to get up and pee during the night now and I never used to do that.

Emotions...I tend to want to cry for NO reason at all. Really, no reason. The other day I was driving home and started crying for about a minutes. I still don't know why, it's pretty strange.

New sensation....Nothing this week.

Here are 2 pictures. I finally decided to take one with my shirt up as I've had a few requests for it. Enjoy!



Don't mind the hair AGAIN, I just got out of the shower. I swear, one of these days, I will look nice and put together! haha

2 comments: