Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

13 weeks - 2nd trimester (just a couple days late)

HELLO 2ND TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How have I been feeling?...  Pretty good this week. No headaches to report. YAY! That's a step right there! Woohoo!! However, I've had some intense dry heaving going on some mornings. Nothing comes out, which is good, but OMG, it's not very fun at all!
What am I looking forward to.... Doing more repairs on the house and joining a group thing at my Midwife's office. This is where we meet one night a week with other couples who are due around the same time as we are. We talk, get to know each other, learn lots of stuff about our pregnancies, soon-to-be babies, we learn how to measure my belly, weigh ourselves, take our own blood pressure, test our urine, etc. It sounds like a lot of fun. And the last meeting is after everyone's had their baby.
 
Any weight gain yet? Still no and I can't believe it. Since my last appointment, I actually lost weight but that's probably because I'm eating pretty healthy still.
How big is baby?... The size of a peach! Yum, that sounds good! Fingerprints have formed on our baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

Sleep?... This week it's been great because we've been SO busy with the house, I've been exhausted!
Emotions... The crying has subsided a little. I'm still doing it but not as much.  

Health... Great! YAY...no sickness!
Cravings... Ummm, actually, this week I don't think I've had any. Weird, I know!

Food Aversions... Still meat....

New sensation.... seems like my belly has finally popped! YAY!

Next appointment... November 29th or when the groups start and I don't know that date is!

Alright, here are my new pictures.


Here it is next to last weeks....

2 comments:

  1. You have definitely popped my friend! And you baby bump is just too cute... YAY for Baby A!!! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, only bare belly shots from now on.

    ReplyDelete