Background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yep, the car seat makes it feel real!

Yes, watching my belly grow makes it feel real….
Feeling him move inside of me makes it feel real….
Putting his nursery together makes it feel real….
Buying a stroller and car seat makes it feel real….
BUT
The one thing that REALLY makes it feel real is putting the car seat base IN the car.
I was going to take it to the Fire Department to have them install it but as I was reading the directions, I thought to myself, “This is NOT hard at all”. So, I went out and put it in my car. It probably took me 10 minutes, if that.
Yes, I took pictures and Daddy A even laughed at me a bit for it. Hey, having your first baby only happens, well, once so I have to document EVERYTHING.
I don’t have the car seat in the car yet but I plan to start driving around with it in there maybe starting next week. I’ve had many people tell me it helped them to get used to it being there and having blind spots. Blind spots from the car seat? I was confused a bit by this. It’s in the middle of the back seat so how does that create blind spots? Hmmm, I guess we shall see, right?
Now that we have the base in my car, I have to put the 2nd one in Daddy A’s car so that way it’ll be much easier to transfer cars when needed instead of taking the base out every time.
Well, here are the pictures I took.


                                                                                  View from the front seat. hehe

2 comments: