Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

15 weeks

How have I been feeling?... Well, this is hit or miss. With all the house stuff lately, it seems as though I haven't had time to think about it, which is great. However, while at work....that's another story. I felt not so hot at the end of last week but today I felt great. YAY...maybe we're on the uphill battle now with the morning/all day sickness. A girl can hope, can't she?
What am I looking forward to.... Moving into our new house, getting our new appliances this Saturday and our new table. Also, this Wednesday is my first group appointment at the Midwife's office. I can't wait. Although, Daddy A can't go, I think it'll still be great. I'm sure I'll get looks as to "awww, she's raising this baby alone" or "wow, her husband didn't even want to come with her?" Well, folks, he has school. I will make sure to make that known if we have to go around and introduce ourselves.
 
Any weight gain yet? I weighed myself this morning and I think I gained another pound. Oy vey...this better not be a look into the future....a pound a week...YUCK!
How big is baby?... The size of an apple! Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds


Sleep?... Again, another wonderful week of sleeping. I've been exhausted with working and then working on the house. No joke, I go to bed before 9 and I'm out within 10 min's of hitting the pillow. It's quite great. I hope God isn't letting me sleep now because my baby is not going to sleep when he or she gets here (like his or her Father did when he was a baby).
Emotions... Same...get teary eyed pretty easiliy.
Health... Great! I've had such crazy boogers since getting pregnant. The over production of mucus is kickin' my butt. My nose just runs and runs. Also, when I've been blowing my nose, lately, there's a lot of blood. No bloody noses (which, I guess is common) but man, it's not really fun.
Cravings... Umm, this week, I can't think of anything. Today, at the grocery store though, I actually wanted to buy things. That's a first. I usually want NOTHING especially sweets. Well, I bought oreo's because they looked amazing...the golden ones. YUM! Oh, I've been LOVING english muffins in the am.
Food Aversions... I don't think anything, anymore. Well, as far as today goes, I can't think of anything.
New sensation.... My boobs...they are huge and getting veiny. Attractive....I know.
Next appointment... This Wednesday is the start of the group classes so I'm not sure when I'll have my next 1 on 1 appointment but it should be in 4-5 weeks to do the anatomy scan and to find out the sex of our little peanut. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
Alright, here are my new pictures.....I officially feel huge. I felt like my belly was going to pop all day. I think it's finally time to wear maternity pants. YUCK! I also felt something earlier today on my right side...I don't know if it was gas or a baby kick. Around 16-22 weeks is when you start feeling the baby so maybe it wasn't but I wanted to think it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment