Background

Saturday, November 27, 2010

16 weeks

I know, this is almost a week late but we didn't have internet for a few days and then my in-laws and Dad came into town. I just haven't had time to sit down and do ANYTHING, no joke.

How have I been feeling?... I've been feeling good this week. Exhausted with all the house stuff that's been going on. Way too much for me to handle with being pregnant at the same time.

What am I looking forward to.... Honestly, having my house back to just me and Daddy A. I love having visitors but I also love doing my own thing and not having to worry about entertaining other people.
 
Any weight gain yet? Haven't weighed myself this week...the scale is at the apartment still. I'm sure I've starting gaining as food isn't an issue anymore.
How big is baby?... The size of an avocado...YUM! Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.

Sleep?... Again, another wonderful week of sleeping. I've been exhausted with working and then working on the house. I'm starting not to sleep AS great though as I'm not supposed to be sleeping on my back as much. This is hard for me as I'm a back sleeper so I toss and turn a lot.
Emotions... Irritated....lol
Health... Nothing new to report...things are great.

Cravings... Can't think of anything this week. Well, yesterday I really wanted some ice cream.

Food Aversions... Nothing....YAY!

New sensation.... My boobs...they are huge and getting even more veiny and sore again. Fun times, I tell ya.
Next appointment... December 14th TO FIND OUT THE SEX. Yes, we are VERY excited for this! We can't wait to know if we have a he or a she growing inside of me. It'll be great to put a name to the little one and to start buying things. I really want to get the nursery started soon.

Here are my pictures from Monday...........



1 comment:

  1. Oh, different door! HA HA! You're lookin' pregnant now, Stace.

    ReplyDelete