Background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

33 Weeks

How have I been feeling?... Pretty good other than getting over a cold I had over the weekend. I'm not sure where I got it from but it's been quite annoying. Sunday I felt TERRIBLE like I had a fever but I didn't...my body ached, I felt hot and then cold, my whole head hurt and I was conjested. I'm finally getting over it. I can also SEE MY ANKLE BONES and I love it. I forgot how skinny my feet were.

What am I looking forward to?... My Arizona baby shower on April 9th. This will be my 3rd shower but my first shower that I'll actually get to open presents and not get gift cards. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE gift cards but it's going to be fun opening things.
Any weight gain?... I had an appointment today and she informed me that I've gained 28 pounds so far. Sounds about right but I think it's a couple pounds more than our scale says. My Midwife said that the weight gain should slow down now if I'm eating right.
How big is baby?.... Your baby's crown-to-rump length is about 11 1/2 inches. He weighs about 4 1/2 pounds and gains about eight ounces every week. Your baby has probably moved to the head-down position (YAY, he has) and may descend into your pelvis at any time in the next six weeks and begin to press into your cervix. This position not only prepares him for birth but allows blood to flow to his developing brain. The dark quiet of your womb is perfect for this activity. Right now, your baby is also in the process of receiving your antibodies. If he were born right now, his immune system would be immature, and extra care would need to be taken to keep her in a sterile environment

How is my body changing??... Tired of being pregnant? Remind yourself that babies are easier to take care of in there than out here! You continue gaining weight at the rate of a pound a week, and it probably seems impossible that your body will find somewhere to fit six more pounds. Your amniotic fluid has reached its maximum density of two to six cups. To get ready for breastfeeding, attend La Leche League International meetings or other breastfeeding classes

Sleep?... Well, lets say I feel like I pee more than I sleep. Exageration? Yes, it is but sometimes it feels that way. I'm still sleeping pretty good though, I've been lucky!
Health?... Getting over a slight cold but I think I'm in the home stretch now.
Cravings?... Watermelon! HA
Food Aversions?... None

New Senstation?... Nothing new, really except some kicks to my right rib! Thanks PGA! :-)

Next appointment?... April 13th when I have my Strep B test....that should be fun! HA!
Here are my pictures....


We also put a wall decal up above Preston's crib. This saying is meaningful to my family. One night as my Mom was putting me to bed she told me she loved me and my response was "I love you AND I like you". Apparently, I wanted her to know I not only loved her but I liked her too and ever since then, it stuck! I can't wait to tell PGA that I love him and like him!




No comments:

Post a Comment