Background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

How do I find the time?

To honestly do anything other than care for this little human we created?

I want to blog but once I sit down to do it, he wakes up, like RIGHT now.

I want to clean but can't find the time.

I would love to shower everyday but that doesn't even happen. Gross, I know but I don't go anywhere or see anyone other than my husband so does it really matter?

Everyone says to sleep when he sleeps but then I will really get nothing done.

He likes to eat, sleep and poop. It doesn't seem hard to care for a 3 week old but it is. He is demanding. He likes to fight his sleep which is a trait he got from his Daddy. When he's awake, he doesn't like to be put down, a trait he got from his Mommy.

I hope to find more time to blog. Having wireless internet would really come in handy right now but we don't have it.

I still need to blog about his trip back to the hospital at 1 week old for Jaundice, our trials and tribulations with breastfeeding, starting cloth diapers, etc.

I will leave you with some adorable pictures to hold you over.






1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything will get easier as you go along - he is still so tiny and needs all your attention! :) Plus he is just so darn cute how could you want to clean rather than just stare at him!?!

    ReplyDelete