Background

Sunday, September 12, 2010

5 weeks

Wow, 5 weeks already?! I feel like I just found out...ok, well, I really did just find out. lol

Tomorrow is my Dr's appointment and let me tell you, I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I won't be having an ultrasound but I'll be having bloodwork, I believe and probably some other things. I'm not quite sure.

So, how am I feeling?.... I feel really good, still. I'm VERY tired though. I took a nap today and on Friday. It's not like me to take naps because I usually wake up even more tired than I was when I fell asleep but I just couldn't help it. I'm still very very hungry all the time. Also, my thirst has been off the charts as of today. It's crazy....I think I've had probably 6-8 big glasses and I'm STILL thirsty! Sheesh.

What's been on my mind?....Finally going to the Dr's and my first ultrasound. I hope they tell me tomorrow when I can get the ultrasound. I will feel a LOT better once I see my little peanuts heartbeat.

What am I looking foward to?....See above. lol

Random thoughts....We're heading up to Northern California Wednesday after work and we're really excited. We're finally telling my In-laws that they will be grandparents. We can't wait. And Daddy A's cousin is getting married and he's a groomsman, it will be a lot of fun.

Without further ado, here's my 5 week picture. I don't think there's much of a change yet. lol


Again, no make up, my hair isn't straightened, I just got out of the shower and was getting ready for bed.

Here is my 4 week 1 day picture compared to 5 weeks.


Now that I look at them next to eachother, I think my boobs have gotten bigger. haha Oh geez, just what I need. And I do notice a little bit of a difference. Week 5 picture looks pointier. (I'm wearing the same pants and same shirt for reference. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Cute pics Momma! I def notice the boob change, it was actually the first thing I could see a difference with. Your stomach shows a little growth but maybe it was all that water you were drinking too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def see a difference in the boob area, that is usually the first to grow right? And I agree with the difference in the tum tum... This is so exicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA HA HA---the boobs! This is so much fun to watch! Wonder when you won't be able to get that shirt on anymore! I want to see a bare belly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bare belly pics won't be for a while. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Shmooz said, the boobs for sure and just a bit in the belly, probably from all that water though. I think the thirst things sticks with you all 9 months. Should be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're definitely headed toward some bra shopping, haha. I see a small difference in the belly, too, YAY!

    ReplyDelete