Background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Restlessness is starting already?

Really? Is that possible? I thought I had 8 more months to get ready for this peanut to come out and give me as little sleep as possible.

Well, apparently, I was wrong.

Last night, I was exhausted but could  NOT fall asleep. I couldn't get comfortable, I was hot, then I was cold............

If this is how the next 8-9 months are going to be, Daddy A is in a world of hurtin' too. hehe

I really hope I can get some better sleep soon because restless nights won't be fun especially when the belly comes, which I really can't wait for.

Also, I had my first really weird pregnancy dream last night. It's hard to explain but I was on a plane with 2 random people and we were going to London. I sent my carry-on bag under the plane so I didn't have my ticket or license but apparently that didn't matter because I got on the plane anyways. The plane was HUGE! I started crying (not sure why) so I got up, ran off the plane, wondered around the airport for a little while and then tried to get back on the plane but they wouldn't let me. And that's all I remember.....WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment