Background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My first baby package & gift

I got my first baby package today from my Mom and her Boyfriend. They included some NY Giants and NY Yankees gear. YAY! Our child, boy or girl, will be wearing both of those teams along with the SF 49er's and possibly SF Giants. Oh BOY!!! haha I love them all. Giants booties, along with a boy and girl set of booties and a Yankees bib! Awwww!!





Also, my friend Sarah got me 2 onesies the day after I told her I was pregnant; 1 for a boy and 1 for a girl.  Then she bought me a cloth diaper at a new store in Scottsdale. It was so cute and teeny tiny. Then today she brought me another one she won on Ebay, a cow pattern. She's so nice! :-)



Here's our diaper stash so far....they are all cloth. The ones in the front are more for newborns and the ones in the back are for bigger babies but will grow more with them than the newborn sized ones.



And here's our onesie stash so far. Yes, I have an issue with buying baby things, I know this. And once we know the sex, it's going to get even WORSE!!! Woohooo!! The pink striped, ones on the left, were the very first baby items I bought myself and of course when I bought them, probably 8 months ago, a girl in line asked me if they were for me. I had to lie. hahaha



And finally a set of bibs I bought the other day. Gender neutral stuff is few and far between, it makes me a little upset. lol These are really cute though.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, nice stuff, Stace! You'd better get a house soon to put this stuff in!

    ReplyDelete