Background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First picture

So, I took my first "belly" picture last night. I wish I took it on Sunday as that will mark the start of a new week but I just didn't think of it on Sunday.

I don't really have a pregnancy belly yet. My stomach was NOT flat before I got pregnant so there's a little bulge but it's not from said baby. haha

How am I feeling?..... I feel pretty good. I'm constantly hungry and my lower back is really hurting. Go figure. As if I could go through this pregnancy with OUT back pain. I can't go a day even when I'm not pregnant without any back pain. No nausea yet, thank God, although I have been hoping to have some just so I know things are going the way they should be. But, I will appreciate it now as I heard it usually starts around 6 weeks. As of today, (Tuesday 09.07.10) I'm only 4 weeks 2 days.

What's been on my mind: I just want to go to the Dr to get my bloodwork done and get my first ultrasound, just so I know everything is ok. I've been a wreck and honestly, I didn't think I would be. I haven't been able to sleep in. I've been able to fall asleep and stay asleep but once I'm up, I'm up and that's never been the case.

What am I looking forward to? Seeing our little peanut on the monitor with a strong heartbeat! That's all I can think about. I know I probably have around 4 more weeks until then too. Gosh, it's going to feel like forever. lol

Well, without further ado, here's my first photo....now, I had NO makeup on, my blowdryer broke the day before so I didn't do my hair, it was right before bed and I just wanted a picture so I don't look so hot. haha


2 comments:

  1. Aww you look great! :) Waiting for that first doctor's appt seems like forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Stace! I can't wait to see how you grow each week!

    ReplyDelete